As the weather brightens and the day warms, you yearn to be outside. Feeling the sun on your face, the warm breeze in your hair, and hearing the birds sing their return from their winter hida-away can…Read More
Aluminum ramps help provide accessibility and mobility for those who are disabled and handicapped, in order to help them live their lives to the fullest. Our aluminum ramp installation is effective and efficient, with installation not taking any longer than 72 hours. We offer 24/7 support, and are here to help with your ramp needs. If you’re curious about our aluminum ramp options, or you’d like to schedule an installation, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We proudly serve New Jersey and New York with accessibility equipment solutions.
Features of Our Aluminum Ramp Installations
- Lifetime Warranty on the aluminum ramp series: Enjoy lasting warranty for your ramp, so that you can rest assured it will last for a lifetime.
- Highest coefficient of friction for maximum traction: The unique mesh design of the ramp provides a tactile surface for all users.
- Powder-coated color options available: Ramps can be painted as you please, to fit your home, building, or personal preferences.
- 100% maintenance free: Our ramps are built to last, without needing a bit of maintenance during their use.
- 800-pounds weight capacity: Our ramps are heavy-duty, rated to support weights up to 800 pounds. Use our ramps with peace of mind.
- Easy installation — installs in hours, not days: Don’t worry about waiting to make your home or business more accessible. We provide swift installations.
- No Rusting, no rotting, no splinters: Our ramps are designed to resist weather, so you don’t have to worry about deterioration.
- Multi-weld fabrication process ensures less deflection of the ramp surface: Thanks to the welding process of our installations, your ramp won’t bend under pressure.
- Environmentally responsible — 100% recyclable: All of our metal ramps are completely recyclable, should you need to remove your ramp in the future.
- Unique welded, mounted handrail design: Thanks to our welded-on rails, you’ll get a firm, sturdy grip every time you use the handrail.
Download our Aluminum Ramp Brochure.