As the weather brightens and the day warms, you yearn to be outside. Feeling the sun on your face, the warm breeze in your hair, and hearing the birds sing their return from their winter hida-away can…Read More
Looking for quality ramp installation for your commercial business? Look no further. Able Care Group offers quality installation for a variety of ramps to help handicapped and disabled individuals get the accessibility and mobility they need to live their lives to the fullest. Check out our ramps, from aluminum to wood ramps, available for installation here in New Jersey and New York. Feel free to reach out to us with questions, or if you’d like to schedule an installation on your property.
Features of Our Commercial Ramp Installations
- 36″ or 48″ width: Our commercial ramps are available in 3- or 4-foot widths, to better suit your space.
- Open mesh safety grip surface: All ramps feature an open mesh metal flooring, which provides a tactile surface for users.
- Permit application: If you need to apply for a permit to install a ramp on your property, we can help you through the process.
- Quick installation: Able Care Group provides quick installations, often installing ramps in a matter of hours.
- Maintenance free: Our commercial metal ramps are virtually maintenance free, and they’re resistant to weathering, rusting, and wear and tear.
- Safety handrails: All ramps feature welded-on safety handrails that are sturdy and built to last.
- Guardrail and picket system: The guardrail and picket system makes our ramps even safer, keeping animals and children from falling.
- 405 compliant: Our ramps are ADA-compliant, and they adhere to the requirements and restrictions set forth in section 405 of the ADA Standards.
- Aluminum design: Aluminum is the perfect material for durability, strength, and ease of installation. Plus, ramps may be recycled if deconstructed.
- Custom designs and CAD drawings: We’ll work with you to settle on the perfect design to suit your property and demands.