Welcome back to our blog series on wheelchair ramps! There are a lot of things to consider when you’re choosing the right ramp for your home or business. Our first blog discussed thinking about the …Read More
Steel ramps help improve mobility and accessibility for the handicapped and disabled. These easy to install and textured finished ramps are an incredible addition for your residence or commercial business that are built to last.
Benefits of Steel Ramps
- 3 year warranty on the steel ramp series.
- Tuxedo Black Color complements any exterior finish.
- All components are coated with a durable powder coated finish – far more durable than painted steel ramps.
- Textured finish for slip resistance.
- 800 lbs. weight capacity.
- Modular design to allow virtually any configuration.
- ADA compliant 36″ width.
- Easy installation – installs in hours, not days
- Unique welded cone – mounted handrail design is more rigid than standard side – bolted handrails
Rain and melting snow can pass right through.
Code compliant mesh design
Allows natural drainage, yet is small enough to prevent small objects from passing through.
Download the Steel Ramp Brochure