As the weather brightens and the day warms, you yearn to be outside. Feeling the sun on your face, the warm breeze in your hair, and hearing the birds sing their return from their winter hida-away can…Read More
Steel ramps help improve mobility and accessibility for the handicapped and disabled. These easy to install and textured finished ramps are an incredible addition for your residence or commercial property, and they’re built to last and last. Please, reach out to us if you’re curious about our steel ramp installations, or if you’d like to schedule an installation. We proudly provide service throughout New Jersey and New York.
Benefits of Steel Ramps
- Three-year warranty on the steel ramp series.
- Tuxedo Black Color complements any exterior finish.
- All components are coated with a durable powder coated finish – far more durable than painted steel ramps.
- Textured finish for slip resistance.
- 800 lbs. weight capacity.
- Modular design to allow virtually any configuration.
- ADA compliant 36″ width.
- Easy installation – installs in hours, not days.
- Unique welded cone – mounted handrail design is more rigid than standard side-bolted handrails.
Rain and melting snow can pass right through.
Code compliant mesh design
Allows natural drainage, yet is small enough to prevent small objects from passing through.
Download our Steel Ramp Brochure.