Welcome back to our blog series on ADA compliance! In our previous blog, we answered some frequently asked questions about the background and importance of the ADA. In this edition, we’ll cover some…Read More
Wood ramps are a natural looking, sturdy ramp that are easy to install for your residence or commercial business. The wood ramps help improve accessibility and mobility, empowering you to live life to the fullest. Able Care Group offers incredibly fast installation, and 24/7 customer support so your ramp worries will be a thing of the past.
- Enhance your home with the all-natural beauty of a wood ramp.
- Kiln-dried premium pressure treated southern yellow pine.
- Can be painted or stained to match existing deck or porch.
- Pressure trated to prevent rotting.
- Easy installation – installs in hours.
- Unique leg design to maximize structural integrity
- ADA compliant 36″ width
- Vertical pickets and steps available.
- Wood decking spaced to allow for drainage as well as natural expansion and contraction.
Download the Wood Ramp Brochure